Information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR
Agricola Locci by Lorenzo Locci (VAT ID: 03513950547), with registered office in Loc. Case Basse n. 55, 06030 Giano del'Umbria (PG) Italy, pursuant to art. 13 of the European regulation (EU) n.2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter GDPR) and in relation to the personal data of which the company will become available for the fulfillment of the obligations that will be requested, communicates to the customers the following information.
The data controller is Agricola Locci of Lorenzo Locci (VAT ID: 03513950547), current in Giano del'Umbria (PG), Loc. Case Basse n ° 55, hereinafter referred to as the holder, who can be contacted by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, by pec at the address email@example.com, or by telephone at the number (+39) 331 1930419.
Responsible for processing
The person responsible for the treatment is Mr. Lorenzo Locci, c.f. LCCLNZ92S10D653E, born in Foligno and resident in Giano dell'Umbria, via Santo Stefano n ° 40, owner of the individual company Agricola Locci, hereinafter referred to as the person in charge, who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, at half pec to the address email@example.com, or by telephone at the number (+39) 331 1930419.
Purposes of data processing
The processing of data is aimed at the correct fulfillment of the services covered by the contract, as well as for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting field and those of different nature burdening the company, as required by current legislation.Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
Pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, the treatment takes place only in the following hypotheses:
- the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for the specific purpose indicated in the contract;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of measures taken at the request of the interested party before entering into a contract;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
The personal data, object of treatment for the above purposes, will be kept for the duration of the relationship and, subsequently, for the time when the company is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes provided for by law of law or regulation.
Personal data may be communicated to:
1. professionals who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above for the purposes connected to the site www.agricolalocci.it;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized to those affected by the GDPR are those to request the holder and the person responsible for the treatment:
- access to personal data and information relating thereto;
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- the deletion of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data (on the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- in cases where the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means, the delivery of personal data in a structured and readable form by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to a other data controller.
The interested party may also:
- oppose at any time the processing of personal data to the occurrence of particular situations;
- revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data provided art. 9 of the GDPR. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- to make a claim before the Authority for the protection of personal data.